[slinkelist] Help with advanced setup

Paul.Rimmer paul.rimmer@home.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:00:16 -0700

Neil,

Did you ever get any responses regarding this?  I am at the same stage with
my 50ES and would love to get the same info you requested.

The codes I obtained where:
nomatch:sl1[C00F]
nomatch:sl1[C87002160190]
nomatch:sl1[C30F]
nomatch:sl1[CB70000000]

I had a hard time getting these codes.  Using the Slink-e Data Send and
Iterate features was a hit and miss operation.  Sometimes it would work,
other times it wouldn't.  After much messing around I was able to get the
above codes.

Thanks,

Paul