[slinkelist] Remote operation of slinke?

Gary L. Hunt glh@srv.net
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:17:35 -0700

For 20 feet, it isn't worth bothering with a wireless link unless
you just cannot get a cable between the 2 locations.  I'm running
a 50 foot cable between my PC and slinke (two 25' serial cables
connected together) without a problem.  I had to cut a hole in the
kitchen floor to get through to the basement, but it was much
easier than the alternatives.

Gary Hunt <glh@srv.net>