[slinkelist] Problems dl from cddb

John Shankland jns@interaccess.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:05:10 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF920.DA1791C0

Hi

I have just done a complete download of my library and of the 54 disks, I
have 47 items. Several disks did not appear to have been queried.  I have 2
disks that have no match with cddb but these other 7 seem to be missing.  If
I go back and try to update them again the search disk routine just seems to
ignore them.

John Shankland
jns@interaccess.com

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF920.DA1791C0

Hi=20

I have=20 just done a complete download of my library and of the 54 disks, I have = 47=20 items. Several disks did not appear to have been queried.  I have 2 = disks=20 that have no match with cddb but these other 7 seem to be missing.  = If I go=20 back and try to update them again the search disk routine just seems to = ignore=20 them.

John=20 Shankland
jns@interaccess.com=

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEF920.DA1791C0--