[slinkelist] RE: party GUI

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:44:48 -0800 (PST)

There are some woderful programs written by other
community members on the slinke website.  Once these
are have been run, your cover art will be in the
SLINKE database, and PartyGUI will pick it up.
Alternatively you can manually retrieve the cover art
from most sites such as Amazon or CDNOW.

Enjoy!
KJA

--- John Shankland <jns@interaccess.com> wrote:

> > I do not have a remote. I only run slinke from my
> computer.
>
> I had cdj setup as a free standing program and
> wasn't using slinkx. When I
> turned on Slinkx partygui started to work.
>
> I like it.
>
> In several email messages you asked for suggestions
> on how to make it look
> better.  After I have had a chance to use it next
> week I will send you some
> if you are still interested.
>
> Can I assume that the large blank area in the center
> of the screen is for an
> image?
>
> How do I go about getting album covers from the
> internet for my collection?
>
> If I get some how do I link them to partygui?
>
> Thanks
>
> John S

=====
Keith Alexander