[slinkelist] re:CDJ questions/problems, plus CDSaver/PartyGUI

Petersen, Chris (Eng) Chris_Petersen@NAI.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:10:43 -0700

"But most importantly:  why is the date added field not always filled in
when a new CD is added?"

I noticed this problem a week ago for the first time and now again today.  I
burned two CD's and the "date added" field was set on one and blank on the
other.  The longer CD was the one that got messed up, if that makes any
difference.  I am using a version of CDJ downloaded in Jan, 00, sorry I'm
not in front of it right now to give the exact version.

The other weird thing that has happened a few times, and again today, was
the artist name was left blank even when it found a match on CDDB.  The name
of the album and track names were fine.  Strangly, this was the CD I added
that did get the date field added.

Chris