[slinkelist] CDDB lookup problem (error 12029)

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:01:51 -0500

I've been having a similar problem when trying to access cddb.com from
CDJ.  I get the error that says something like "can't connect.  It
could be a problem with your Internet connection."  If I have CDJ get
info from freecddb.org rather than cddb.com it works fine.  Of course
freecddb has many fewer entries. . .