[slinkelist] MiniDisc Manager V0.97 (990210) available

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:23:45 -0600

An updated (non-beta) version of my updated MiniDisc Manager software for
use with Sony slink MD Recorders is now available for free download from my
web site.

http://web2.airmail.net/will/

This update, V0.97 (000210), adds the following new features:

New: MD record time remaining indicator (works with all capacities of MD)
New: Added new WinAmp plugin to allow playlists to be recorded from WinAmp
to MD
New: ReadMe files in HTML format
Fixed: Bug that caused program to exit if Enter pressed.

Note: Be sure to unzip the files with an UnZip program that supports long
file names! If you can't find the WinAmp Plugin DLL, then be sure to select
the "Show All Files" in the Windows Explorer "Folder Options".

Regards

Will