[slinkelist] Unrecognized CDs

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:55:00 +0200

If I remember correctly, cdj stores the CD data (Album&track names etc.)
when you move the cd's around the player(s) you do not need to connect
CDDB at all (unless you add new cd's that have never before been seen by
you cdj) .
Same of course applies to cd's you manually typed Album&Track data to.

Important : Do not DELETE the CD from list just scan the desired (all)
players or slots when you have moved cd's around.
This is not my are of experties, I'm more of "slap into the player and
forget, when player get full; superglue the door shut and buy another
player"
But it's easy to test move 1 cd to another location.

P.S. It is not that CDJ didn't recognise those 70 cd's it coz there was
no entry for them in CDDB.

-michael