[slinkelist] Phantom Tracks

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 19:52:56 -0500

I am getting phantom tracks appearing in the playlist window that I can't
seem to get rid of.  It looks like a pointer is off in the database file.  I
can't delete them, and sometimes they replicate and appear several times.
If I reboot my system they go away.  It appears that playlists that have
pointers to CDs that are no longer in the player appear to be the cause.  I
am calling CDJ from Cyberhouse so I don't know if this is creating any
problems, although I am checking everything out directly in CDJ.  Any ideas?