[slinkelist] Mixer

GBR gregroberts.com me@gregroberts.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:57:12 -0800

I use an "Optimus Stereo Sound Mixer SSM-1250" from Radio Shack. $120
USD. 4 line stereo inputs (RCA jack), 3 mixable at once (one channel is
a switch between 3 and 4), VU meters. You have to adjust volumes
manually with sliders, but after one time setup over a year ago, I have
let mine sit in the closet (behind the gear), and has worked perfectly
without a hiccup. Although I'm sure this wouldn't suffice for an
audiophile, I find no noticable noise or distortion added to the signal,
and this is in an acoustically above average room.

-Greg