[slinkelist] Help with Device Files

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:58:13 EDT

    Thanks for the detailed reply.  Unfortunately, my facility with hardware
makes my software skills look great.  I can't even build the simple switch
Colby presented on Nirvis's Web site. :) I was hoping somehow to modify the
file yamaha_vs71360_rx-v890_dsp_receiver.cde to accomplish the ends I
outlined in my earlier post.  How I don't know.  I hoped to stumble onto the
answer since I cannot program in anything except Atari BASIC and Applesoft. :)

    I will try to research whether the Yamaha receiver sends control
information.  I'm not sure what to do with such information if it exists, but
I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction.

    Andrew

In a message dated 6/25/00 5:07:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,