Correction Re: [slinkelist] New CDJ Version

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:48:03 EST

    Player 1, not player 4, was cycling.  I tried exiting and re-running CDJ
and opening About, but the cycling did not recur.

    Andrew

In a message dated 3/30/00 10:45:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
AndyStein@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: [slinkelist] New CDJ Version
 Date:  3/30/00 10:45:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  AndyStein@aol.com
 Sender:    slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com
 To:    slinkelist@nirvis.com

     I just installed the new 03/30/00a (build 1839) update, and, after I
 viewed the About box, CDJ began cycling through each slot in order for
player
 4, a Sony CDP-CX270.  I clicked "cancel," and the cycling stopped.  CDJ
 appeared to be verifying each disc, but I don't know why, since almost all
of
 the discs in player 4 have complete entries in both CDJ's database and in
the
 player itself.

     Any ideas?