[slinkelist] Moveable PartyGUI for Dual Monitor....

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 12:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

I am pretty much at a standstill w/ PartyGUI, and
looking for new things to do.... I could comment it...
or work on robustness of error trapping (yuck..) or I
could work on functional enhancements....  Is making
partyGUI movable a highly desirable thing?  What is
should be the next functional enhancement?  My home
setup is just about where I want it again so...
Performance is probably wrung out unless I move away
from VB (pain) or work out an algorithm to preload the
previous and next set of covers (would help with the
scrolling performance) pretty easy round robin sort of
thing...

Any thoughts on where to go next?

(Yes I'm asking you to tell me where to go)
KJA
alexanders@rocketmail.com

=====
Keith Alexander