[slinkelist] Maybe everyone missed this because of the luvbug...

Sinan Karasu allahsiz@home.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 18:49:13 -0700

Colby Boles wrote:

> I don't know what to contribute to this one... Slinkeserv/SlinkX basically
> put their trust in COM/DCOM to do things right. Once a connection is made,
> it needs to / should remain intact for the duration of the client session.
> I'm a little confused as to how you can expect a suspend mode and still have
> a functioning slinkeserv at the same time.
>
> Colby

Colby,
I think he said (or meant) , the machine with the CDJ going into suspend mode,
and
NOT the slinkeserv machine. I think he has multiple CDJs going to sleep but
not the slinkex server.

Sinan