[slinkelist] How to control speaker selectors?

Joshua Guttman joshuaguttman@excite.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 18:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

OK, my slink-e installation was a great success (thanks colby for a great
product!). Now it's time for it to expand to the rest of the house. I want
to put in-wall speakers and infrared receivers in the other rooms of my
house so that I can listen to the same library of music anywhere. I want to
have the infrared receivers hooked up to the slinke in my music room to
control the content and I want to have a speaker selector route the music to
various rooms in house on command. The only hitch is that I can't seem to
find a speaker selector that can be controled by slink or IR.

Any ideas?

Joshua Guttman - Database Consultant

Never knock on Death's door:
Ring the doorbell and run (he hates that).