[slinkelist] Ramsey FM-10A and FM-25

W. John Guineau guineau@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:38:20 -0800

Ouch! Is this for real?  (from the below referenced site's catalog)

SPECIAL #1
Bearcat 245XLT handheld trunking scanner covers most Motorola and EDACS
systems. (cell blocked) Reg. $479.00 Sale $449.00

Am I missing something or is this the same scanner just offered for $150 a
day or so ago here, and that I just payed $199 for brand new?

even with Canadian exchange rates factored in...

john