[slinkelist] Jukebox Server

Jamie Cansdale jamie.cansdale@familiar.co.uk
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:29:16 +0100

Hi folks,

I have recently had an ASDL internet connection installed at home.  All the
hardware is now in place to access my CD collection from work.  Has anyone
come up with a software solution that uses the Slink-e?

Would it be possible to write an HTTP front end for CDJ?  I could then use a
Shoutcast server and CDJ to get what I want.  It would be a case of
connecting to my Shoutcast server and controlling CDJ over the web.  I could
even be naughty and make my jukebox accessible to the rest of the world...

This is such an obvious idea I'd be surprised if it hasn't been done!

Yours,  Jamie.