Fwd: RE: [slinkelist] Random play in newest version

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:13:00 +0300

I'm not Colby, but here is how I understood it :

1. random play = picks items from LIBRARY and creates RANDOM playlist on
the fly
2. yes
3. alternate players so there is no silence while CDP-CX???
unload/search/load disks

P.S. I haven't yet found time to try the newest CDJ version, but I look
frward doing so over the weekend.