- Slink-e, CDJ, DXS, EZLearn, and SlinkeServ are trademarks of Nirvis Systems Inc.
- All web content, help documentation, device files, and software (Slink-e firmware, CDJ,
SlinkeServ, etc) are copyright 1999 Nirvis Systems Inc. unless otherwise noted. Permission
to use these materials for commercial purposes must be granted in writing by Nirvis
- Our products are designed to operate in conjunction with components from many audio
and video manufacturers. However, no affiliation or endorsement is implied by these
manufacturers. Nirvis Systems Inc. and its products are not affiliated with or endorsed by
the Sony Corporation of America.
- S-Link, Control-A1, Control-A and Control-S are trademarks of the Sony Corporation of
- MS-DOS, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, and
Windows ME logos are trademarks of
- CD-related data through the Internet from the CDDB™ Music CD Database,
Copyright 1999, 2000 CDDB, Inc. CDDB Client Software, Copyright 1999, 2000
CDDB, Inc. CDDB-Enabled, CDDB, CDDB2 and the CDDB Logo are trademarks of
CDDB, Inc. Disc Recognition Service and DRS are service marks of CDDB, Inc.
- Xantech is a registered trademark of Xantech Corp
- All other brands or product names are copyright, trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners.