[slinkelist] Long S-Link Cables?

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:07:30 -0500

Well,

Guess I should have explained the situation better.

Yes, I have indeed used the catV serial. But decided to move all the CD
players and DXS unit to my head room. So everything is all together in one
space EXCEPT my MD player. This I wanted to keep in the Media room for local
play AND to use MD Manager to record MDs from CDJ playlists. I use a remote
laptop (ethernet) to control the main CPU that runs slinke serv and CDJ.

THUS the need for ONE long Slink cable (Approx 50')

Thanks for all the input from the list

Parker