[slinkelist] (no subject)

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:29:44 -0500

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:11:54 -0700, "Colby Boles" <cboles@nirvis.com> said:

> just use
> cdj:playlist_explode[cur]

> in your map entry and you'll get just what you want.

I felt sill for not trying this before whining, but now I've tried it
& it's not working for me.  I've got 1.32 09/16/00 &
cdj:playlist_explode works only for albums, not for single tracks.
I'd like to be able to explode a single track into all the tracks on
that disk.  Am I missing something?

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relaxpc.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)